Are you looking for part-time, flexible work during your studies? Become a BigChoice Brand Rep 13/14!
BigChoice Group Ltd work with some of the UK's largest recruiters and lifestyle brands including Bacardi, Wetherspoons, M&S, Credit Suisse, BP, Trek America and Fireball to name a few.
We have marketing opportunities in the following areas:
Social Media Marketing
Brands are increasingly using the powers of social media to promote their products. You will be responsible for peer to peer and viral marketing campaigns through the use of Facebook and Twitter.
Working flexible hours to suit your studies you will be responsible for growing our user base at your campus and essentially increasing our market share of students in your area. You may also be required to conduct market research on behalf of our internationally recognised client base.
Throughout the year we have paid work on a project-by-project basis. You will be deploying marketing activity on behalf of our clients and will be involved in working on campus interacting with fellow students. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront for some of the largest national student marketing campaigns, and build on skills that will prove useful on your CV.
What do BigChoice Brand Reps get?
- £8 - £10 per hour on outdoor promotions
- £10 in online vouchers for social media marketing
- Resources for database building (pens, pads, uniform, unique URL & other goodies!)
- Monthly performance incentives in the form of high street vouchers.
- A quality reference from the Marketing Manager when leaving us.
- A University student or student about to go to University.
- A confident people person with a large network of student friends, online and offline.
- Tough, resilient, and persistent
- Have the ability to sell your personality
- The ability to think on your feet and multi-task
- Professional and have an entrepreneurial and inquisitive mindset