We just keep getting BIG, and to maintain this pace we are looking for 2 new talented recruitment account managers to join the BigChoice Recruitment Team. Here at BigChoice we believe in being the best at what we do, and are passionate about talking to clients about the benefits of our services.
We provide solutions, which are an ingredient of both digital and on campus advertising, in making sure we get the best talent for our clients, this is something we care passionately about.
When we say we are looking for the top recruitment account managers we mean just that. We are looking for talented sales people who know the recruitment industry; you will preferably have job board experience and have experience in dealing with recruitment advertising companies and direct blue chip clients. You need to be fresh thinking, ambitious, innovative and quick thinking.
What will you be responsible for?
- Selling and marketing our recruitment services.
- Building long term relationships with companies such as Super Dry, Smirnoff, Marks & Spencer's, Accenture, L'Oreal and Ford.
- Building long term relationships with recruitment advertising.
- Gain long term client retention.
- Provide bespoke digital and on campus advertising solutions.
- Developing and enhancing website offering.
What you have
- The desire to work in a small team with a BIG personality.
- A proven track sales record preferably worked with recruitment advertising agencies.
- The ability to think on your feet and multi task.
- You will be tough, resilient and persistent, people will say no and you will need to be able to react in a positive way.
- Have the ability to sell your personality over the telephone and face to face.
Our working environment is fresh innovative and energetic, we believe in working hard to achieve a common goal, our philosophy is simple: a shared vision of achieving and being the best at what we do. We also understand that we spend a huge amount of our life at work so why should it not be fun as well. Our day to day routine is made up for short term and long term rewards comprising of weekends away, team challenges or as simple as the MD taking the team out to the local wine bar.
Does this sound like you? If so, please send in your CV with a brief covering letter. Please include your convering letter within in your CV.