Job Title :
Retail Graduate Scheme
Salary:£17,000 - £19,000
Deadline:23rd Aug 2012
Although we accept applications all year round we have 3 intakes per year. Unfortunately, you have missed the deadline for our May 2012 Assessment but please continue with your application with a view to being considered for our next intake.
Mitchell & Butler owns and runs some of the most famous pubs in the country. From the Victorian magnificence of the Philharmonic in Liverpool to the Horseshoe in Glasgow where Travis were discovered. Not only that but we also operate household name pub brands like Toby Carvery, Harvester, All Bar One and Vintage Inns. So, if you think you've got the get-up-and-go, entrepreneurial spirit to pursue a highly rewarding career in pub or restaurant. It's not just great bands that get discovered at our pubs. It's great managers too!
As market leader in the licensed retail trade, it goes without saying that we only recruit the cream of the crop. Which means our Retail Graduate Scheme naturally comes with an industry-leading training and development programme. But don't worry. It's not all theory, far from it. On our Retail Graduate Scheme you'll get loads of real hands-on managerial experience in one of our pubs or restaurants. Putting you on the fast-track to your own management role. And you won't just be walking into a great job. You'll be running. Helping to run the business that is!
- You'll be helping to make sure customers are served quickly and efficiently
- Helping maintain the highest standards in food and drink
- Helping to ensure efficient cash handling and use of tills
- Helping train up new team members to a high level of competence
- Helping our managers to manage!
What will make you perfect for the job
- To get on to our Retail Graduate Scheme, you'll be passionate about food, drink and customer service
- You'll have a genuine passion and talent to pursue a fulfilling career in pub or restaurant management
- You'll have a personality that our customers will engage with and warm to
- You'll be prepared to roll your sleeves up and be very hands-on
- You'll get top class training and support but ultimately it'll all be down to your commitment, your passion and your determination to succeed
- A place on our coveted Retail Graduate Scheme
- An industry-leading training programme
- The exciting prospect of running your own business within just two years, managing up to 50 staff and a £1 million turnover
- In a management career with one of our household-name brands, the possibilities are endless!
If you fancy taking your first step into a rewarding and challenging career where you can really make the most of your talents, apply now.
Currently no vacancies