Accenture : London Digital Technology Solutions Non A-level Degree Apprenticeship Software Engineer 2018
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Unlock the power of your mind
Discover how powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your own to a career at Accenture, and see how you create change in the world around you. We empower you to be your best. We embrace who you are. We invest in your future.
We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Be yourself, make a difference: accenture.com/ukapprentices
Who we are what we do
We’re more than 425,000 people working in over 200 cities across 56 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine. Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – a competitive edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, we do just that. We work with 4,000 companies and 94 of the Fortune Global 100. As a growing firm, we need talented people like you to join us.
We recognise that university isn’t for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our Technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.
Technology Degree Apprenticeship
We recognise that university isn’t for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative.Our Technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting edge technologies.
What you’ll learn
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience or programming skills. You will start your Accenture career with a four week boot camp where you will learn about working at Accenture and start your technical training with an introduction to Java Programming. Formal training in the first year of the programme is supplied by our external training provider, QA, with a combination of with a mix of on-the-job training, as well as structured training & courses. For the following 3 years, formal training throughout the programme is supplied by University of East London, with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training & courses.
You’ll develop expert digital, web and cloud computing skills, as well as expertise in project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 4 years, starts with a Level 3 Software Development Apprenticeship in the first year followed by the degree programme.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to obtain a world recognised BSc Degree in Digital &Technology Solutions with a specialisation in Software Engineering whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company
- Accelerated to graduate salary in year three of the programme
- Training and mentoring from subject matter experts across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
- Regular performance reviews & a strong support network of mentors & buddies as we continuously invest in your future
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies & networking groups
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt
Qualifications – External
What are we looking for
There are no academic requirements. You will complete a 1 year Level 3 Apprenticeship before moving on to the Degree Apprenticeship
- A real interest in technology and a desire to build skills in this area.
- Commitment and aptitude to complete the training and studying required.
- Willingness to put aside personal time to invest in your own learning and development
- Logical mind-set and problem-solving ability
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Collaborates well in a team environment’
- Flexibility to travel (we may offer travel restrictions depending on personal circumstances)
- The instinct to question things
- A 'can do' attitude