EE : Customer Service Apprentice Scheme
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE APPRENTICESHIP
About the job
A born problem solver, fast on your feet, keen to succeed… you may already have what it takes to be an amazing Customer Service Representative Apprentice with EE. It’s not about what skills or qualifications you have, it’s about having a can-do attitude and a desire to help; our brilliant training will do the rest. We look for the kind of people that will surprise and delight every customer in their own personal way. From learning how to understand complex issues and coming up with informed solutions on how to help – you’ll have everything you need to wow each customer with a super service that keeps them coming back for more.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll receive training on how to understand and handle customer needs
- Understand how to troubleshoot problems in a quick and timely manner
- Learn how to meet targets & deliver a personalised service every time
- Be passionate and ready to learn
- Work well in a team
- Be confident and proactive
You might even
- Have an aptitude for technology
- Have previous experience in a customer services role
What’s in it for you?
- We’ll provide you with everything you need to complete a Level 2 in Contact Centre Operations
- Once completed, we will offer you further opportunities to grow your career
- A huge amount of extras and benefits that come with working for the best Network for service in the UK.
We’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. We’re at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We’re therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants, generous maternity and paternity leave, and benefits such as childcare vouchers for parents. It’s our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedInand Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.