Marstons : Apprentice Food Beverage Service
• Ensure each stage of food and beverage service meets the business and brand standards:
e.g. customer arrival, provision of information, promoting menu and other items, taking and processing orders.
• To deliver a customer experience that ensures a customer feels welcome and looked after.
• To sell and serve all food and drinks to Company standards and brand specifications.
• Carefully handle payments, transactions and stock with consideration for the financial value.
• Comply with legal requirements to avoid risks, minimise disruption to the business and to maintain the safety and security of people at all times.
• Check that customers are satisfied with products and services and act on feedback in line with business procedures.
• Perform activities to positively promote business/ brand standards and identify opportunities to increase sales and achieve customer loyalty.
• Actively promote the unique selling points of the business and special offers and promotions available to customers.
• Use technology appropriately and efficiently in line with Company policy and in a way that supports customer service and ensures that faults and maintenance issues are reported promptly.
• Work in a way that minimizes negative effects on the environment for example managing wastage in line with business procedures.
• Communicate accurately and effectively with others in line with the business culture to achieve the best results according to the situation
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic team players who are looking for variety in their work. You’ll need to be adaptable and ready to support your colleagues, especially during busy periods. The most important part of the role is developing fantastic ‘hospitality’ skills and knowledge such as recognising customer needs, knowing how to match them to the products and services of the business and working as part of a team to ensure that every customer feels welcomed and looked after.