Prudential : Complaint Resolution Admin Apprentice
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
At Prudential, we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
We are looking for someone who cares about customers. This role will require you to support the handling of investigations and resolution of customer complaints. You will be required to support each case individually using your initiative to make decisions, often under changing circumstances. As a Complaints Administrator, you will use a range of systems and techniques in order to resolve issues and rebuild trust for our customers.
Your duties will include:
- Log and acknowledge customer complaints within regulatory timescales.
- Allocate work to complaint handlers based on skill sets
- Use database and make workflow entries to record relevant information, audit trail for compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
- Identify and communicate trends based on types and volumes of incoming complaints.
- Prepare complaint files for the Financial Ombudsman Service (Regulator).
- Prepare and arrange authorisation of payments to customers
- Provide ad hoc admin support to the team where required
This is a fixed term contract for 15 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to the specific role/department.
At Prudential we help people build their futures with long-term savings, investments and pensions. And with six million customers in the UK alone, we're one of the country's leading Life and Pensions providers. We're also one of the longest-established, with roots going back to 1848.
Employer website: www.pru.co.uk
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses.
- Problem solving skills
- Good, communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone skills
- Ability to work in a large, diverse team, contributing positively to the daily behaviours and objectives.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to build and develop relationships
This apprenticeship is suitable for someone who is looking to start a career in Financial Services but has little or no experience, recent school/college/sixth form leavers looking for a change in their career path.
The complaint resolution team offer solid training programmes and encourage promotion from within the team which is why the Admin role is such a good starting point.
An ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Confident and friendly
- A strong team player
- Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the finance industry
As a minimum, candidates will have 5 GCSE’s with good grades in Maths and English (A-C)