Prudential : Risk Controls Analyst Apprentice
At Prudential, we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
We are seeking a self-motivated and conscientious person who will assist with logging breaches, data input and testing and various administrative tasks as required. As a PFP Risk & Control Apprentice your role will be varied as you will assist with the many of the activities carried out within the team.
- Logging breaches
- Managing and sorting the Risk & Control mailbox
- Creating simple spreadsheets
- Logging data
- Checking data accuracy
- Printing reports
- Organising meeting invites and associated paperwork
- Taking minutes
- Proofing reading reports
- Tracking and chasing actions from stakeholders
This is a fixed term contract for 13 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the apprentices performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to the specific role. Extensive training and support will be provided.
At Prudential we help people build their futures with long-term savings, investments and pensions. And with six million customers in the UK alone, we're one of the country's leading Life and Pensions providers. We're also one of the longest-established, with roots going back to 1848.
Employer website: www.pru.co.uk
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses.
- Good grammar and punctuation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good telephone skills
- Good numeracy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Spreadsheet creation and use of Excel formulae
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) – basic level
- Good problem-solving abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
The role would ideally be suited to a school leaver with some prior ‘work’ or ‘voluntary’ experience and with the ambition to broaden their knowledge and experience in Financial Services.
As a minimum, candidate will have 5 National 5’s A-C including English and Maths or equivalent.