Prudential : Social Media Apprentice
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
At Prudential, we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business. As the newly formed social media team, we are looking for a charismatic, hard-working individual who want to help us to continue on this exciting journey with a customer-focused mind set. We have just launched Prudential on Twitter and will be looking to develop our social media presence over the next few years.
Main duties will include:
- Working alongside the social media team
- Helping with the development and delivery of social campaigns
- Managing the compliance approval process for social content
- Liaising with our external and internal agencies on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring social media channels and blogs to identify any key trends and opportunities for the team
- Liaising with key stakeholders in order to help create engaging content for our social channels
- Supporting the team in pulling together plans to enhance our social media strategy
- Any other business admin duties required to support the team
This is a fixed term contract for 13 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to the specific role/department.
At Prudential we help people build their futures with long-term savings, investments and pensions. And with six million customers in the UK alone, we're one of the country's leading Life and Pensions providers. We're also one of the longest-established, with roots going back to 1848.
Employer website: www.pru.co.uk
Your apprenticeship shall be delivered by a blend of workshops alongside internal training and on-the-job training. This will lead to obtaining your Digital Marketing Level 3 qualification.
- Self-starter with a willingness and enthusiasm to contribute
- Team player
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of confidentiality and sensitive information
- High level of social media knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good numerical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with a variety of different people
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
The candidate should be independent, hard-working, confident and friendly with excellent attention to detail and a real passion for social media and communications.
As a minimum, the candidate will have 5 National 5 or Standard Grades including Maths and English grades A-C.