Red Carnation Hotel Group : Red Carnation Hotel Degree ApprenticeshipManagement Programme
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Red Carnation Hotel Collection are a collection of family-run, award-winning boutique hotels across the globe. They are looking to recruit five new degree apprentices to join their Management Programme and work at one of their luxury London hotels. This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in hospitality, study a degree, be paid a salary and become part of the Red Carnation family.
Red Carnation Hotels are committed to providing their guests with outstanding service and memorable experiences. Each dedicated and highly trained staff member embraces the philosophy of ‘no request is too large, no detail too small.’ Guests enjoy the finest experiences from generous hospitality, creative and traditional cuisine, splendid luxury, private art collections and passionate service.
Management Programme - overview of programme:
Five candidates will join the Red Carnation Hotel Management Programme, working full-time at one of their London hotels and studying 1 day per week at Pearson Business School. The role will include:
- Completing the Degree Apprenticeship and carry out all coursework and project work as set by Pearson College London
- Working full-time at a Red Carnation London based hotel as part of the Management Programme
- Spending time in Rooms Division learning about Reservations, Revenue Management, Housekeeping, Reception, Guest Relations, Night Management and Concierge.
- Spending time in the Food and Beverage Department learning about Fine Dining, Kitchen, Restaurant service, Bar, Lounge and Conference and Banqueting.
- Understanding and adhering to the hotel’s customer standards and delivering outstanding customer service
- Acting as an ambassador and representative of the management team - professional behaviour and integrity is expected at all times.
- Towards the end of the programme you have the option to experience a month in each of the central support departments. This involves Accounts, IT, Sales, Marketing, Revenue, PR and Human Resources and Training.
- An interest in hospitality with a service mentality
- Flexibility Great communication/customer service skills
- Well presented
- Proactive with problem solving skills
- Dedicated to the management programme and completing the degree apprenticeship
As part of the selection process shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a workshop at Pearson Business School where a detailed job description will be handed out.