UKSA : Sport and Physical Activities - BTEC Level 3
This two year BTEC Level 3 provides an in-depth knowledge of the sports and outdoor industries. Anatomy, Physiology and effects of nutrition and activities on the body are analysed through different training programs. The course forms a basis for employment within the vast sectors of sport and outdoor industries and/or entry into higher education to degree level (through accumulated UCAS points, grade dependent).
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s (A*-C) within English, Maths, Science
- GCSE PE (A*-C) desirable but not essential
- Coaching or Leadership Qualifications/Awards
- Experience in physical activities and/or leadership
- Successful interview during selection day