Best-Graduates : ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN
Our Client is a leader in Retail Roadside. They are seekingdesign technical professionals to work from their office in Stratford-Upon-Avonwith opportunities in:
•Drive thru and drive in Restaurants
•Fuel and forecourt convenience
•Motorway service areas
•Trunk road service stations
Their role requires, planning, communication, teamwork,ability to make decisions and take responsibility, adapting to new information,project management and contract administration.
Current workload includes a continuous programme of gasstation / convenience store / drive through sites along with other retaildestinations throughout UK.
It is appreciated that the nature of the work will involvean initial learning curve, although the ability to produce drawings usingAutoCAD, preparation of specifications and understanding building, constructionregulations and health and safety legislation is an essential requirement.
- A good degree qualification in a relevant discipline
- 3 /4 years’ previous experience as an Architectural Technician desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Good IT skills including use of AutoCAD
- Previous Project management experience and experience with the construction industry.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building Surveyors/Chartered Institute of Building.