Best-Graduates : GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME - HR GRADUATE
Essentra is a leading international supplier of specialist plastic, fibre, foam and packaging products with three Strategic Business Units: Component Solutions, Health &Personal Care Packaging and Filtration Products. Every day they produce and distribute millions of small but essential components. Their products may not be noticeable – or even recognisable – but wherever you are, their business is all around you. Their international network extends to 33 countries and includes 53 principal manufacturing facilities, 64 sales and distribution operations and 5 research & development centres.
They are looking for a HR Graduate to join their Components business unit based from their offices in Milton Keynes. This role provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to the HR team and supports in HR activities including standard reporting, documents management, organising HR processes and ensuring that processes are well documented and in use.
- The role holder will support the division withthe collection, analysis and interpretation of employee performance, compensation, andvarious other human resources-related data. This role will be responsible for driving all HR data reporting,tracking and follow-up required for the Components and Specialist ComponentsDivisions. The role will also serve as a supporting project role forvarious HR system and division-wide process rollouts by developing projectplans and overseeing the implementation of the plans. This role will support the coordination ofall annual performance, talent and reward calibration processes with globalstakeholders in the Divisions annually.
- The role will also support various HR Projects,including mergers and acquisition activity, and any other HR related activityas required by the Director of Human Resources
- Provision of HR data analysis to supportorganisation design projects
- Talent Management - Support the ComponentsDivision with the implementation of talent plans including development actions
- Engagement - Support the HR Project Leader withthe collection of accurate employee data for the group wide engagement survey
- Degree in Business Studies or HR (or Level 5 or Level 7 CIPD) with interest in HR
- Completed a HR placement year or has experience working in HR since completing University
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Detailed oriented
- Experience of using HR Systems
- A level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Able and flexible to travel and relocate as required
- Committed to diversity and equality.
- A second European language would be ideal but not essential.