Best Graduates : Graduate Development Programme - Commercial
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Essentra is a leading international supplier of specialist plastic, fibre, foam and packaging products with three Strategic Business Units: Component Solutions, Health & Personal Care Packaging and Filtration Products. Every day they produce and distribute millions of small but essential components. Their products may not be noticeable or even recognisable but wherever you are, their business is all around you.
Their international network extends to 33 countries and includes 53 principal manufacturing facilities, 64 sales and distribution operations and 5 research & development centres.
Essentras two year Graduate Development Programme offers excellent opportunities for individuals who want to apply and develop their academic qualifications in a practical, real world setting beginning with a real job from day one. They offer you a mix of on the job experience and practice-based learning, underpinned by a thorough programme of formal training which is delivered in their global locations.
As part of Essentras Graduate Development Programme you will get exposure to many forms of training and development opportunities as well as support networks at all levels of the business.
You will benefit from:
A real job from day one
Opportunities to travel the world
Support from your graduate scheme peers
An individual career development programme
Formal internal training that will complement your practical experience
Support for professional institution membership and personal development
Competitive base salary with regular performance based reviews
They are looking for a Commercial Graduate to join their Health & Personal Care Packaging business unit.
Based initially from their office in Northern Europe you will join their graduate development programme training alongside graduates from across the globe as well as being given the opportunity to train in key international locations.
The successful candidate is likely to be involved in:
- Understanding, managing and developing key accounts
- Working with Business Development Managers to manage account growth plans & strategies
- Coordinating and implementing sales best practice across internal sales teams
- Attaining a strong understanding of products, customers and industries
- Understanding and leveraging synergies and best practice across all sales teams
- Exploring and staying abreast of competition in an attempt to find and maintain a competitive edge.
Candidates must be willing and able to relocate across Europe.
- Minimum 2:1 in any degree discipline
- Fluent in any relevant European languages
- You must have drive, enthusiasm, a can do attitude, with the ability to think for yourself and take responsibility for your actions from day one
- You should possess commercial acumen
- You should be self-motivated, with good time management and excellent organisational skills
- You should be able to communicate at all levels
- You must be an innovative and creative thinker with the ability to take on and develop new ideas.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU.