BrighterBox : Business Development Executive
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Business Development Executive
International property-tech startup
Company DescriptionOur client is creating hotel-like experiences for commercial property owners by using its community portal, engagement and concierge services. Property owners partner with them to create thriving communities and stickier tenants, so people can do everything from book meeting rooms and events, order their coffee, have their dry cleaning picked up and connect to the wider building community. After a successful 6 years in Australia, the business has since launched in the US and is now looking to accelerate its growth here in the UK.
You will play a crucial role in helping them grow in the UK by managing relationships with target customers. The overall goal is to support the UK team in exceeding their regional revenue target!
After a period of time you will start attending and leading meetings.
- Connect with senior stakeholders and arrange meetings for the UK BD team.
- Assist with proposal writing and presentations for clients
- Attending and leading meetings
- Attending industry events
- When required attend meetings with a senior member of the team, taking down meeting minutes
- Accurately report on coverage and activity each week
- Accurately input all activity in CRM
- Some UK travel will be expected
- Go getter, hustler, flexible, positive
- Able to multi-task
- A “can do” attitude
- Lateral thinker, problem solver
- Enjoys building and maintaining relationships
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous business development/sales experience - 1 year in B2B
- Interest in real estate and/or technology
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills, including good tracking/follow up skills