BrighterBox : Customer Operations Assistant
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Customer Operations Assistant
Fastest-growing e-commerce startup in the UK
Company DescriptionTest your organisational, problem-solving and customer support skills at the fastest-growing ecommerce startup in the UK!
They are a marketplace for unique products from the world's best independent stores. They're well-funded by amazing VCs and Angels whose successes include Net-A-Porter, Etsy and Facebook and are on a journey to spread independent boutique shopping across the globe.
Note: You must be available to attend the assessment day on Tuesday 22 May (am).
Job DescriptionSince launching more than two years ago, they’ve been growing like crazy and are preparing for another busy year!
They are looking for enthusiastic, driven team members to join the Customer Operations team - they need driven people who are passionate about problem solving, talking to customers and who want to get experience in the fast-growing, fun, but hectic environment of one of London's hottest startups.
Your role will include:
- Being the voice, eyes and ears of the company - totally critical to ensure they deliver a fantastic experience for customers
- Liaising with boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise, achieving the best outcome for both customers and partners
- Answering inbound customer enquiries across multiple channels. You will be communicating with customers and boutiques through well-crafted and personal emails, warm telephone calls, and online chat
- Partnering closely with Community Management team to build relationships with boutiques
- Identifying, reporting and troubleshooting potential issues and pain-points in operations
- Understanding that making a customer happy is crucially important to success
The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail and is passionate about customer service and operations. Someone with:
- Lots of energy and positive attitude
- Confidence on the phone and excellent written English
- A knowledge of what world-class customer service looks like - and want to deliver it
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strategic problem solving skills, with the ability to resolve issues as they arise and seek solutions proactively to improve operations, user interface and service procedures
- A willingness to pitch in, get involved, help our your colleagues and work as a team to deliver
- An affinity for working under pressure
- Wants to find out more about working in a top startup!
- The opportunity to help develop one of Europe’s hottest (& fastest growing) startups
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, free breakfast, snacks, fresh fruit and a courtyard (with a BBQ!)
- Free weekly yoga & pilates in the office, as well as office running & football clubs
- Regular events such as drinks, lunches, Friday night socials in the office and fun evenings with the team and wider boutique community
- Company benefits (Perkbox) including free mobile phone insurance, free Tastecard, Apple discounts, cheap cinema tickets, retail and gym discounts
- A staff discount!