BrighterBox : Digital Marketing Superstar
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
This award-winning organisation organises academic summer programmes for students from around the world and are a fast growing organisation, based in a vibrant coworking space in Old Street, London.
The Digital Marketing Superstar will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining all of the online and offline content to achieve the business goal. Duties will also include creating content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills, and with some experience in basic website operations (the website is powered by Wordpress). You should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. You should have a well developed understanding of SEO, and how this contributes to digital success.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop multi-channel content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Plan and develop site content (on-site and external), style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content on our own website and on third party sites
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic, and meaningful leads
- Works with the executive team to deliver offline marketing efforts, including snail mail campaign
- Undergraduate degree from a Russell Group University
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Proven work experience in digital/content marketing
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Familiarity with social media, and social media advertising
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience