BrighterBox : Graduate Recruiter
BrighterBox - come join us!
BrighterBox is a new kind of careers service, connecting bright grads with jobs they care about at leading startups in London & Europe.
(Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.)
We’re looking to add 2x Graduate Recruiters / Account Managers / Relationship Managers to the team to work on the following: -
- Engaging with and qualifying recent grads through telephone, email and meetings.
- Talent spotting - matching ambitious candidates to exciting roles through targeted searches via own tech and other tools.
Client Account Management
- Building relationships with award-winning startups in the foodie, fashion, social media, advertising and finance spaces (amongst many, many others!)
- Constantly delighting and generating repeat business.
Sales and Marketing
- Helping to generate new business
- Attending networking events and client drinks
- Contributing to our social feeds
What you’re good at:
- We’re big on being organised - exceptional attention to detail is non-negotiable.
- Creating an awesome customer experience. You go the extra mile (and then some).
- Being warm, sociable and friendly.
- You’re up for the challenge. We’re in startup mode so need all hands on deck. If you’re excited by what we’re doing at BrighterBox then that should come easily!
Bonus points for:
- Finding quick ways of doing things, challenging the norm, ready to share ideas and help shape our business.
Why join us?
We care about our employees' happiness and want them to share in our successes. BrighterBox believe in company trips, extra holidays, wellbeing allowance, regular team lunches and parties, with ideas welcomed on even more perks. We’re creating our own culture!
Training & development
Brighter is better. We are the thought leaders in the graduate space and advise & support candidates and businesses better than anybody else. Training, presentations, reading; we have our fingers on the pulse in all the right areas.
We recognise the importance of feedback, a growth plan and area ready to fast-track high acheivers.
Fitness & fun
We have plenty of socials (if you start before July you can even join us at Lovebox!), regular fitness tasks, a focus on personal/professional development and an insistence on a work/life/tequila balance. (WARNING: we're based near Exmouth Market and Leather Lane - two of the best food markets in London!)