BrighterBox : Junior Account Executive
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Junior Account Executive
Challenger comms agency specialising in tech and property
Company DescriptionThis dynamic, fast-growing integrated comms agency, based in the heart of Shoreditch, is looking for a full-time communications consultant hungry to play a key role in building a best-in-class agency.
You will be a driven, ambitious self-starter with strong team working and communciation skills. Ideally you will have some experience in client handling, media relations, social media, influencer marketing and writing. You’ll be eager to help win new business and be part of growing an exciting and rewarding business.
At the heart of the agency is a passion for people and knowing how to reach them - it's all about creating engaging content that brings to life a client’s narrative and communicates it through the right channels to engage the right audience at the right time.
The agency's clients include Virgin Media Business, Bullitt Group (a leading British consumer tech business), car hire aggregator Holiday Autos, property developer Vastint and game-changing new businesses like It’s Fresh!
Job DescriptionOur client is looking for a communications consultant with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is ambitious and driven, motivated by delivering outstanding results for clients. Experience in and/or a passion for tech and consumer tech is a must.
You need to have:
- Experience in a public relations/integrated comms agency
- Experience of client handling
- Excellent writing skills
- Social media experience
- Traditional media relations experience
- Experience working as part of a team
- Be a team-player with strong inter-personal and organisational skills
- Personable and sociable - PR is all about building relationships
- Confident in your writing and presentation skills
- Ambitious - wou want to play a part in building a new type of PR agency
- A self-starter with excellent written and communication skills
- Hungry to learn
- Comfortable being part of a team
- Interested in helping to grow an exciting and rewarding business
The ideal candidate would start early September 2018, although this is flexible and could be earlier.