BrighterBox : Marketing Operations
Revolutionary platform for nutritional learning
Company DescriptionOur client is the largest online educator on nutrition science in the UK, focusing on science-based specialised certifications recognised by government-regulated awarding bodies. They provide students with reliable science-based knowledge and hands-on tools, helping them to develop their own expertise.
This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate to join a fast growing startup and learn within an incredibly supportive environment
Job DescriptionOur client are looking for a talented, proactive and driven individual to support the execution and implementation of their digital marketing campaigns (to attract new learners, engage existing learners and encourage continuing professional education in health and nutrition sciences).
As their Acquisition Operations Specialist, you’ll get to use the latest tools and automation technologies in online marketing, and to assemble the systems and web elements behind high-converting PPC ads, email campaigns and landing pages that could pull in millions of pounds.
Your responsibilities …
By working closely with the Head of Acquisition (Marketing), you’ll be supporting all execution, UX testing and optimisation needs, front-to-back, across our conversion funnels and customer value journeys.
What you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis includes:
- Actively participating in creative meetings to brainstorm positioning and marketing innovations which can improve UX experience, engagement and conversion rates
- Preparing and editing direct-response emails, reports, video scripts and presentations
- Writing sales-page and landing-page copy based on informational content delivered by our science educators and other team members
- Taking part of the copywriting peer-review process to ensure writing is consistent with marketing direction, avatars, brand voice and desired conversion-rate targets
- Carrying out technical implementation tasks of across all systems and platforms
- Editing campaign graphics, pages, videos, handouts, etc. and uploading/integrating these online
- Quality assuring UX journeys, smoothing out friction points and improving campaign elements to increase effectiveness
- Talent/team wrangling for webinars, voiceovers and video shoots, keeping the pace for timely filming, production, post-production and delivery/upload
- Editing and cutting videos, voiceovers and webinar
- Fast-learning abilities and eagerness to expand your skillset
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Extremely competent and comfortable with technology and spreadsheets
- Ability to adapt and improve methods of working and efficiencies
- Love for marketing and our subject areas is a ‘must’!