BrighterBox : PR Internship
Video-game PR agency
Company DescriptionOur client is a full-service PR agency operating in the video game industry. Their services include events, social media, press, websites and more.
Job DescriptionEvery day will be different! You will have the opportunity to get involved in and gain full training in PR tasks such as talking to press, drafting media alerts, helping out at events, researching lots and lots of varied stuff the list goes on…
- This company is looking for an outgoing individual who loves, understands and is genuinely interested in the PR process!
- You should have great general knowledge.
- Ideally a curious, hardworking and honest individual.
- Someone that lives and breathes social media and you love socialising.
- They are looking for a rising star!
Either still working at the company or have moved on to work at massive publishers like Bethesda, Sega and even Bafta!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience of working life in a totally laid back, funny, listening-to-music-all-day, social-caring environment. They are known in the industry as a groovy place to work and are a diving board into one of the biggest, coolest and most profitable industries in the world.