BrighterBox : Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
BrighterBox are hiring!
BrighterBox is a new kind of careers platform, connecting recent graduates with the coolest careers in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, food and drinks challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
See what we've been up to on Instagram.
We’re now looking to add a ridiculously proactive, digital whizz to our team.
Whether it’s creating short video series and snippets, running email and Whatsapp marketing campaigns or bringing your massively infectious personality to our social media feeds, the sky’s the limit.
What you’re good at:
- You’ve already built an engaged following on social (Twitter, Facebook, Insta) – this can be for personal or business.
- You have good video and design capabilities – you can tell stories and edit them! (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Powerpoint)
- We’re big on being organised – exceptional attention to detail is non-negotiable.
- Delivering a first class customer experience is in everyone’s job description.
- You’re up for the challenge. We’re in startup mode so need all hands on deck. If you’re excited by what we’re doing at BrighterBox then that should come easily!
Bonus points for:
- Finding quick ways of doing things, challenging the norm, ready to share ideas and help shape our business.
Why join us?
We care about our employees and want them to share in our successes. BrighterBox believe in staff trips, taking holidays, lunches and parties, with ideas welcomed on even more perks. We’re creating our own culture!
Training & development
Brighter is better. We are the thought leaders in the graduate space and advise & support candidates and businesses better than anybody else. Training, presentations, reading; we have our fingers on the pulse in all the right areas.
Fitness & fun
We are the healthiest, smartest, good-times team out there with regular fitness tasks, competitive socials, a focus on personal/professional development and an insistence on a work/life/tequila balance.
Join us now and learn loads more in the first three months than on any grad scheme.