Broadridge : Graduate Implementations Consultant
Do you want to be earning up to £47,500 per annum within just three years? Read on to find out how….
As an industry leader with over 50 years of experience, Broadridge provides Technology and Investor Communications Solutions to some of the biggest Investment Banks and Financial Institutions around the world. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Hyderabad, Hong Kong and Tokyo, to name but a few.
Our Global Technology Operations Division (GTO) offers SaaS (Software as a Service) delivery of leading front, middle, and back-office technology platforms supplemented by a full range of managed services to leading Wealth Management, Asset Management and Capital Markets organisations. Broadridge’s technology solutions support the full trade lifecycle and process more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades every day. A number of underlying infrastructures are hosted and managed by Broadridge in different global locations.
You will work with industry leading products that Broadridge offers including Reconciliation and Matching. It will be your responsibility to implement the finished solution and ensure it is configured to the customer’s requirements. You will also brief the customer so that they have a full understanding of the product and analyse and resolve any technical issues or glitches that may arise.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working with Senior Implementations Consultants to design and configure solutions based on customer business requirements and to document these
- Gather, influence and document customer business and functional requirements, in the form of Business Requirements Documents
- Supporting customers during the testing phases of the projects
- Investigation and analysis of technical issues as they arise
As this role can potentially offer international travel you must be able to work in the UK and abroad unrestricted (travel approximate 0 – 25%).
In order to apply, candidates must have:
- Achieved a 2.1 in their undergraduate degree preferably in a technical discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A passion for problem solving
- A strong customer focus
- An interest in Financial Services
Previous internship or experience of working in a technical capacity within financial services would also be advantageous yet not essential.
What do we offer?
- Gym subsidy
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy and sell up to 5 more
- 3 paid volunteer days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Non-contributory pension
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent salary progression for top talent – Starting salary – Starting salary £27,500 pa. Year 1 up to £37,500; Year 2 up to £42,500; Year 3 up to £47,500