Broadridge : Graduate Production Support Analyst
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Do you want to be earning up to £47,500 per annum within just three years? Read on to find out how….
An industry leader with over 50 years of experience, Broadridge provides Technology and Investor Communications Solutions to some of the biggest Investment Banks and Financial Institutions around the world. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Hyderabad, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
Our Global Technology Operations Division (GTO) offers SaaS (Software as a Service) delivery of leading front, middle, and back-office technology platforms supplemented by a full range of managed services to leading Wealth Management, Asset Management and Capital Markets organisations. Broadridge’s technology solutions support the full trade lifecycle and process more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades every day.
We offer an immediate start in our London based GTO Production Management Group where you’ll work on real assignments improving service delivery to our clients. Tasks will be varied and range from running service improvement projects, working with our end client users helping resolve live issues, to managing transition of software into production. You will work directly with both Broadridge technology staff and our clients across the globe.
Desired Skills and Experience
What are we looking for?
- First and foremost you must be a logical thinker with an inquisitive, tenacious nature.
- You will have an appreciation of what constitutes “great” client service and strive to be the best.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills, quick to learn and flexible.
- You should be a recent graduate and have achieved or be expecting a 2:1 or better in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business & Computing, Mathematics, Physics or similar.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is advantageous: SQL, databases, Unix scripting, Java, ITIL.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and be open to occasional global travel.
What do we offer?
- Gym subsidy
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy and sell up to 5 more
- 3 paid volunteer days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Non-contributory pension
- Excellent salary progression for top talent – Starting salary £27,500 pa. Year 1 up to £37,500; Year 2 up to £42,500; Year 3 up to £47,500
Diversity and Inclusion is a must for any business that wants to succeed, and is definitely a priority for us at Broadridge.
Unfortunately due to the high volumes of applications we receive we cannot respond to all applications. Thank you for your interest in Broadridge.