Broadridge : Graduate Technical Analyst
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Do you want to be earning up to £47,500 per annum within just three years?
Read on to find out how…
We offer an immediate start, with a one month high quality technical and business training program in our Hyderabad (India) office. After this, you'll join our London based GTO Group where you'll be tasked with working on real projects to enhance our product range. Tasks will range from taking client requirements and specifying enhancements, to developing complex applications and looking for new innovations and opportunities to grow and improve the Broadridge product set.
What are we looking for?
- First and foremost you must be a logical thinker with an inquisitive nature, a natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills, be quick to learn and flexible in approach.
- You should be a recent graduate and have achieved or be expecting a 2:1 or better in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business & Computing, Mathematics, Physics or similar.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
What do we offer?
- Gym subsidy
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy and sell up to 5 more
- 3 paid volunteer days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Non-contributory pension
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent salary progression for top talent – Starting salary £27,500 pa.
Year 1 up to £37,500; Year 2 up to £42,500; Year 3 up to £47,500
*Diversity and Inclusion is a must for any business that wants to succeed, and is definitely a priority for us at Broadridge.