ByteDance : Content Management Specialist
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Description of Role
As a content management specialist, you will be responsible for the online safety and legal compliance of content across ByteDance’s short video platforms.
- Ensuring legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms.
- Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
- Improving the content management strategy for the short video platforms.
- Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Linguistic competence: Native or near native in Spanish, Italian or French. Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Strong executive skills and ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Active user of and familiarity with short video products (e.g. musical.ly, Instagram, Tik Tok etc.).
- Familiarity with internet laws and regulations.
- Passionate about the IT scene/internet and entertainment/media industry.
- Showing care about current world events, with great sensitivity towards social issues.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com Subject: Job Title+ Full Name + Location + Spoken Language