Campus Media : Events Account executive - Campus Media
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Offering more than simply events, we pride ourselves on guaranteeing exceptional service to our clients and staff members alike. And while events are our core business, we operate an entirely flexible service making this an opportunity to work alongside some of the world's best known brands and agencies to implement flawless experiential campaigns and award-winning events
Campus Media is a full service student marketing agency that specialise in bringing incredible experiences to campus. We work with some of the world's biggest brands (L'Oreal, Lidl, NBC) to help them communicate to students.
The Account Executive will focus primarily on the experiential side of the business. You'll manage staff on campus and be fully responsible for logistics on your allocated campaigns. If you can handle multiple projects simultaneously, with hundreds of students asking you questions, all whilst keeping your cool in front of the Global Marketing Manager of a huge business, we want to speak to you.
Positive outlook is definitely required as is the ingenuity to get a message out to thousands of students with tight resources, pervious work experience would be a bonus. Beers will be on us if it all goes well!
The role is:
- Challenging you must be able to juggle a number of activations at the same time, and to exacting clients' standards;
- Satisfying we offer a compelling package and on-going internal development;
- Rewarding you will be responsible for the ongoing development of key Campus Media clients;
- Fun we work in a vibrant office with some of the best colleagues and clients in the industry.
- Management of staff booking process, including staff profile generation, motivation and recruitment
- Managing campaign logistics such as hotel bookings, venues, permits, stand production and licenses, staff travel, small scale production (such as uniform, campaign merchandise)
- Management of stock logistics and delivery
- Creation and distribution of briefing material to staff
- Ensuring the critical time path for all campaigns is followed
- Developing and maintaining great client relationships
- Working with one of our Campaign directors to ensure activity is executed on time and within budget
- Supporting your manager in the creation and collation of campaign reports
- Ensure Campus Media's excellent service levels are maintained at all times
You will need to have...
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Good level of professionalism
- Heaps of initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work experience preferred but not essential
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org