Cancer Research : Compliance Co-ordinator
Closing date: 15th February 2018
Can be based in London, Horsham or Oxford
Salary: £18,500 - £23,000 p.a. BASED ON LOCATION
Full time, 1 year maternity cover
Are you an organised individual looking to develop your administrative experience at the world’s leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research?
We’re looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to...
- Monitor and update the shop audit programme and database completed
- Carry out desk based investigations into banking discrepancies and low risk accidents and incidents
- Manage and engage the Volunteer Auditor community
- Join the world’s leading charity dedicated to beating cancer
We need a proactive Compliance Coordinator to join our Retail Team to help ensure that we trade safely and legally and protect our income, assets and reputation across our growing estate of shops and depots. You’ll be a key point of contact for the field and shop retail teams and will be responsible for providing support, answering queries, developing awareness and ensuring appropriate controls and processes are in place and being adhered to.
Help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through...
- Your experience of being able to communicate concisely, appropriately and confidently at all levels and listen and comprehend issues
- Your ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Your ability to work on own initiative, identify areas of concern, analyse data and be proactive in making recommendations
- Your excellent customer service skills with the ability to provide prompt and effective responses to queries, suggestions and initiatives
Our relentless drive towards beating cancer means that we are constantly trying new avenues, which means you will be innovative and open-minded to new ways of working. You’ll need to offer support, guidance and reassurance to a wide range of colleagues on a wide variety of issues that arise in Trading. Your input and insight as to how your colleagues can ensure every pound raised in our shops reaches our scientists will make you the “go to” person for advice.
If this describes you, you can enjoy a great career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
You can look at our job description here: https://view.publitas.com/cancer-research-uk-4/profit-protection-compliance-coordinator/
*Please note that internally this role is known as Profit Protection & Compliance Co-ordinator
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.