Cancer Research : Legacy Partnership Executive
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of building relationships?
We are looking for an organised individual to...
- Develop the skills to administer fixed sum legacies and steward relationships with professionals or lay executors, friends and family
- Act as the first point of contact working with professional and lay executors (dependant on role) to administer fixed-sum legacies in a professional and approachable manner
- Build and manage effective relationships by engaging the audience involved in administering the estate; sharing with them the work of Cancer Research UK and the impact of legacy giving and extending these relationships where appropriate and under guidance
- Engaging with the family and friends of the supporter
Our science holds the solution. At Cancer Research UK, our pioneering research has helped double survival rates in the last 40 years. We’re smart, brave and ambitious individuals united by our relentless pursuit of beating cancer sooner. Now we need Legacy Partnership Executive to play a key part in the end-to-end supporter journey for professional audiences that will drive us to achieve our ambitious and stretching Legacy income targets of over £190m per year.
You can help us beat cancer sooner through your...
- Experience of working in an administrative role in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing team
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively to different audiences, including recently bereaved members of the public
- Experience working with databases and Microsoft Office (or similar)
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you’ll be constantly striving to build first-class professional partnerships and relationships in relation to Legacy giving. You’ll be enthusiastic and passionate about the work of Cancer Research UK. You’ll also be proactive and solution focussed with attention to detail/data accuracy at all times. If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Salary: £22,500 – £25,500 plus £3,750 London allowance
For the full candidate pack and role profile, please click on the links below:
Closing Date: Ongoing
Interview date: TBC
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.