Cancer Research UK : Data Compliance Executive
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Are you a sharp and forward-thinking individual with an interest in Data who can help us win the fight against cancer?
We are looking for a driven and self-starting individual to...
- Support teams within Cancer Research UK to collect and manage personal data in compliance with the law
- Understand and evaluate how personal data is used in a complex operational and multi-stakeholder environment
- Provide guidance, develop training and articulate how effective management can improve business processes
- Identify and communicate complex themes to a less knowledgeable audience and make decisions based on these insights
Here at Cancer Research UK, we’re pushing well into the future – developing newer, kinder treatments and getting closer to cures. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work.
Now we need a Data Compliance Executive to bring their knowledge of Information legislation and standards to ensure that we can manage our Supporter’s data effectively. Working with the Data Compliance Manager you’ll take on the challenge of supporting teams, develop a deeper understanding of supporters and engage with people affected by Cancer.
You can help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through...
- Your excellent communication skills and your ability to listen and influence
- Your good organisational and time management skills
- Your ability to effectively work in a team valuing people
- Your critical thinking and ability to assess potential risks
- Your personable and credible approach and capacity to inspire trust
You’ll possess strong analytical skills so that you are able to bring structure to complex problems, extract the key issues and to present data in a clear and concise format. You’ll also need strong influencing and persuading skills to get your stakeholders engaged.
If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Please click on the link below for a full role profile.
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Closing Date: 25th February 2018 midnight
Interview Dates: w/c 12th February 2018
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.