La Fosse : Associate Recruitment Consultant
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
Join London's most exciting Technology, Digital and Change recruitment company. La Fosse Associates has been named as one of the UK's Best Companies to Work For year on year. We have a great collegiate company culture and are tightly focussed on recruiting high-calibre people who share our high-levels of integrity and ambition. Rapid career advancement is the norm, not the exception at La Fosse.
Salary Year 1 Base £23k-£28k (depending on experience)
*Year 1 OTE £30k
*Year 2 OTE £50k
*Year 3 OTE £80k
*Equity Gifted on Day 1 with the opportunity for serious wealth creation
What Makes Us Special
We currently have offices in London, LA, Manchester, and Leeds, and are opening in NYC this year. This is your opportunity to be a part of the La Fosse success story. With award-winning training, you will build your own desk and you will be the master of your own career path.
Our CEO, Simon La Fosse, is committed to giving an extraordinary 40% stake to the company's employees. You will receive equity from day one and you will have the opportunity to eclipse the earning capacity of your peers.
We offer a fun, unique work environment and attract top-talent, drive a great team ethic and establish a collective pride in being one of the best IT recruitment firms in the UK.
We've won numerous awards including:
* Top 40 Best Small Company to Work For in the UK. Sunday Times 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
* Winner: Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency. Recruitment Awards 2018
* Winner: Best In-house Training. Global Recruiter 2018
* Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK. Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2011, 2013, 2014
* Highly Commended: Best Candidate Care. Recruitment Awards 2018
* Winner: Best Mid-Sized Recruitment Firm. Global Recruiter 2016
Recruitment is a fast-paced sales role, delivering impeccable service to both clients and candidates. It is an autonomous role where you will be 'building your own desk'.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will:
*Be trained as a full 360 recruitment consultant from day one
*Receive training from our award-winning Learning & Development team
*Become a tech or digital expert in your specialist field
*Call clients to win new business and develop existing relationships
*Research and resource to find the best talent in the market
*Maintain & develop successful client relationships
*Earn industry-leading commission for your success
*Host your own industry events
What we look for
Our rate of growth and ambition means that we need people with considerable career headroom. Put simply, we're looking to hire the top 10% who are able, and want, to progress quickly. Assuming you have the drive, we provide award-winning training and development at every stage of your recruitment career and an entrepreneurial environment where thinking big is rewarded.
You don't need to have sales experience; we focus simply on values and desire and will not compromise in either of these areas. From a values perspective we seek people who have integrity, are sincere and caring in their dealings with others but also have the maturity to be able to engage with senior stakeholders of large businesses and very experienced individuals.
If this sounds like you, please apply here to join our fast-growing and collegiate team; we'll be in touch shortly.
- Confident approach to business
- Good business acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent work ethic
- Resilient nature
- Competitive salary package - (£40K - £60K 1st year, £75K - £90K 2nd year, £100K plus 3rd year)
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Team excursions - Annual ski trip the Alps, West End shows, music festivals
- Free gym membership, monthly massages and hypnotherapy sessions
- Mentor programme and wellness coaching
- Daily fruit, birthday cakes, as well as prosecco and beer every Friday
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements from our award-winning L&D team