La Fosse : Associate Recruitment Coordinator
We're a values-led recruitment company, operating in the IT, Digital & Change sectors, delivering an outstanding client service by treating people well. We've also been named as one of the UK's Best Companies to Work For for the last six years in a row.
With 11 years of success behind us, we've grown to 150 people and are constantly striving to push our company further. In order to maintain these levels of growth, we are looking for trainee recruitment consultants who want to specialise in the exciting and fast-paced technology, digital, and business change sectors. Some of our key clients include: Sky, John Lewis, MoonPig, Burberry, Selfridges, Samsung, Sony.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Managerwith the end to end recruitment cycles for all Associate Consultant hires, ensuring we deliver a seamless journey whilst selecting the best talent to join the business.
- Research the market and engage with the target audience to support with the development of an attraction strategy
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager in the move to a direct hire model, reducing agency spend
- Support L&D and Operations with onboarding of new hires to ensure a seamless experience for the new employee
- Lead on candidate management throughout the hiring process and coordinate the assessment process with assessors and candidates
- Engage and build relationships with Universities
What we want from you…
- A sociable outlook, that can build relationships with ease and likes to get involved.
- Seeking to progress in a career quickly and strong-minded when achieving goals.
- Ambitious, money motivated and determined to succeed.
What we can offer you...
- Rapid career progression to really get your career started and get earning with uncapped commission
- phone & laptop.
- Skiing, West End shows, music festivals
- Share in the business from day one
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities – Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Free gym membership, monthly massages and hypnotherapy sessions
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements
What the role involves…
- Trained as a full 360 recruitment consultant from day one
- Training from our industry leading Learning & Development team programme, The AcceleratorTM
- To become a master in your specialist field
- Cold calling clients to win new business
- Screening CV’s
- Interviewing candidates
- Maintain & develop successful client relationships
- Hitting daily sales targets
- Earning large sums of commission for your success
- Hosting your own industry events
Read more about our company here.