La Fosse : Client Services Consultant - Sales
We're a values-led recruitment company, operating in the IT, Digital & Change sectors, delivering an outstanding client service by treating people well. We've also been named as one of the UK's Best Companies to Work For for the last six years in a row.
With 11 years of success behind us, we've grown to 150 people and are constantly striving to push our company further. In order to maintain these levels of growth, we are looking for trainee recruitment consultants who want to specialise in the exciting and fast-paced technology, digital, and business change sectors. Some of our key clients include: Sky, John Lewis, MoonPig, Burberry, Selfridges, Samsung, Sony.
This role is split into 2 key areas, Business Development and Account Development. This means working with both new and existing clients to make sure we are working with businesses at all levels, across all service lines. We work with clients across a range of sectors, such as: Sky, John Lewis, MoonPig, Burberry, Selfridges, Samsung, Sony.
Each Consultant in the Client Services team has their own industry, to allow them to become a market specialist. Part of the role will be to fully research your market and develop strong relationships with clients. You don't need to have sales experience; we focus simply on values and desire to succeed!
- To develop relationships with some of the most senior stakeholders in your industry
- Understanding new clients and the different areas we can help them in
- Work with different areas of the business to create thought provoking events in your industry
- Day to day you will be calling and meeting new and existing clients
- You are responsible for your own T&C negotiations after full training
What we want from you…
- A sociable outlook, that can build relationships with ease and likes to get involved.
- Seeking to progress in a career quickly and strong-minded when achieving goals.
- Ambitious, money motivated and determined to succeed.
What we can offer you...
- Rapid career progression to really get your career started and get earning with uncapped commission
- phone & laptop.
- Skiing, West End shows, music festivals
- Share in the business from day one
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities – Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Free gym membership, monthly massages and hypnotherapy sessions
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements
What the role involves…
- Trained as a full 360 recruitment consultant from day one
- Training from our industry leading Learning & Development team programme, The AcceleratorTM
- To become a master in your specialist field
- Cold calling clients to win new business
- Screening CV’s
- Interviewing candidates
- Maintain & develop successful client relationships
- Hitting daily sales targets
- Earning large sums of commission for your success
- Hosting your own industry events
Read more about our company here.