Labman Automation : Labman Software Engineer Graduate Scheme
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
As a recent graduate, you will be entrusted with responsibility from day one; expected to take charge of your work; and encouraged to take a wider interest in the operation of the company as a whole. Our senior software engineers will provide you with mentoring and guidance in every area of the business. This will give you a solid grasp and understanding of Labman and the work you’ll be doing. You will be expected to learn quickly and to utilise your coding knowledge to help produce the next innovative Labman system.
- Development experience with the Microsoft .NET framework
- Experience with WPF and XAML development
- Familiarilty with MVVM design methodology
- Strong development capabilities with C#
- Good database development skills including MySQL and embedded databases
- Some web development, preferably ASP.NET
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Good English literacy skills for producing documentation
- Works well within a team with good communication skills
- Willing to travel within Europe/America
What We’re Offering
The chance to work in our award-winning, custom-built headquarters, complete with climbing wall, go-karts, and a squash court.
The opportunity to live and work in the fantastic area of Teesside - the world’s best kept secret. Labman HQ is located on the outskirts of the Georgian Market town of Stokesley - a stone’s throw from the breath-taking East Coast and the Yorkshire moors and yet only 90 minutes from the Lake District and 2 ½ hours to London by train. If you’re local, you know all this. If you’re not, then keep it to yourself; we like to keep the 'grim up north’ façade going as it helps keep the numbers down.