O2 : 2018 O2 Graduate Programme - Finance
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
We`re not just about facts and figures. We`re about the future of our business. We analyse, we interpret, we predict. Not just by looking at spreadsheets, but by looking at the world around us. We make sense of complex data to spot trends, and respond to them. We make connections. And we provide the insight our business needs to be bold and make informed decisions about the future.
Join our finance team and our 3 year CIMA accredited study programme will provide you with the training, skills and support you need to become a Qualified Accountant. And go on to enjoy a varied and rewarding career in finance at O2.
Read our story http://o2.uk/Graduate2018
What you`ll bring:
- A 2:1 degree
- Commercial awareness and a killer instinct for working with financial data
- The ability to communicate that data clearly and succinctly at every level
- Exceptional communication skills within your team and the business as a whole
- The confidence to express your opinions and put forward your ideas
- The ambition to study for your CIMA qualification
- The curiosity to ask questions and the confidence to think differently to drive change
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: Opportunities begin in Slough but could take you anywhere.