RedTusk Recruitment : Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Top 20 UK Business
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Listed in the Top 20 Best Companies to Work for in the UK
The company is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies, is a leader in Technology & Digital Change Recruitment and pride themselves on treating their colleagues differently.
For starters, the founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees, so their staff not only work for the business, but they own it! Secondly, they focus on making it the best possible place to develop your career.
As a result, they have been in the Sunday Times Best Companies listings, and were named as one of the top 20 Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last 5 years in a row!
The business has huge growth plans, with offices currently in London, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Hamburg, with plans to expand their global footprint to New York and LA in 2019.
If you want to work in a highly rewarding environment, have a great peer group, develop fast and be a co-owner of an award winning and highly acclaimed business, then our client may be the perfect fit for you!
- Basic Salary of up to 26k + uncapped commission. Average first year earnings between £40,000-£50,000
- Comprehensive training scheme
- Share options
- Fast track to management scheme
- Fully expensed paid trips abroad for top performers
- Office activities including skiing once a year, parties and hospitality days
- Pension scheme, free private healthcare and free gym membership
- Opportunity to work abroad for top performers
- Telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the mentorship from Managers
- Placing top calibre candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Managing the whole recruitment process
- Closing business deals
- Minimum 2:2 degree from a Top University
- commerical experience
- A sociable outlook, that can build relationships with ease
- Extra-curricular achievements or commercial experience shown through internships or part-time jobs
- Inherent competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- Resilient, hardworking and persuasive
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.