RedTusk Recruitment : Recruitment - Working with Mars Deloitte Adidas
The company is an innovative, world leading recruitment agency with offices in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds & Edinburgh.
Operating in the UK, the DACH region and Nordic Countries. With a focus on the HR, Executive Search, IT and Business Change sectors, they boast an impressive client list including GSK, Mars, Deloitte, Adidas and Michael Kors.
With a key focus on corporate responsibility, the company became the first recruitment company in Europe to give 1% of their annual turnover to charity. Additionally, in view of reducing their carbon footprint, they often allow consultants to work from home, and encourage their staff to regularly volunteer in their communities and abroad.
On top of this, the company are passionate about incentivising their staff and on top of a market leading remuneration package, they offer a wealth of incentives including, 3 all-inclusive holidays a year, meals at Michelin Star Restaurants, monthly team nights out, and lunch time Pool, Fifa and Ping-Pong competitions
As a testament to how they treat their staff, they have received numerous awards including Best Recruitment Agency to Work for 2017 and ranked 11th in the 2017 Sunday Times ‘Best Small Companies to Work for’.
If you are ambitious, money motivated and driven, and want to join a business who encourage innovative ideas, promote a team environment and will truly invest in you, then this is the business for you.
- Award winning Recruitment Agency including 11th in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to work for and Best Recruitment Agency to Work for 2017
- Client list including GSK, Mars, Deloitte, Adidas and Michael Kors.
- Offices in London and Munich
- World leader in IT, Business Change, Exec Search and HR recruitment
- Key focus on corporate responsilbity
- Up to 25k basic + market leading uncapped commission
- 3 fully inclusive, company holidays a year
- Exceptional training programme
- Regular pay reviews
- Lunch and dinner club incentives
- Team nights out
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Placing top caliber candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects
- Negotiating new business agreements
- Managing the full recruitment process
- Closing business deals
- Minimum of 2:2 degree from a Top University
- Commercial experience shown through internships, work experience and extra-curricular activity
- Sales experience is desirable but not necessary
- Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- You must be able to demonstrate that you’re ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.1