Seed Marketing : Account Manager for Youth Marketing Agency
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
The Role in Brief
This is a hugely exciting role, working for Seed Marketing, a result focused youth marketing agency which helps brands to plant their roots firmly in the youth market and grow! You will be the day to day account manager on two highly innovative and exciting marketing/promotional campaigns for top youth brands.
Your lead client is a FTSE100 who has been launching in to the Youth Market over the last 2 years - the first campaign of its kind, this role combines marketing and promoter skills and comes with an extremely generous bonus package.
2 months trial period with the opportunity for this to be extended
You will be working for Seed Marketing a result focused youth marketing agency which helps brands to plant their roots firmly in the youth market and grow! We specialise in performance based marketing networks, experiential campaigns, youth event partnership consultancy, social media and youth insight.
We are a young company with a strong team at a very exciting time in its development. The company also has an events arm, responsible for Beach Break Live student festival and the Student Ex Games.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Day to day Management of student marketing campaign
- Liasing with designer and web developer
- Managing social media for campaign
- Working with designated PR agency
- Recruiting a network of 30 Dell Student Brand Ambassadors in different unis
- Managing the network of 30 SBAs
- Working with affiliates/student media to amplify campaign
- Co-ordinating a training day
- Producing end of campaign report/tracking campaign success
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Flexibility - this role has never been done before so we need someone who can be reactive and do whatever needs to be done to get big results!
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to inspire a team/individuals to do their best
- Strong organisational skills
- Analytical abilities
- Ability to work autonomously but to a plan/take on responsibility
- Ambition! The company is at a very exciting time in its development and there are some big opportunities for the right people
- A good basic understanding of marketing practices including producing briefs, managing a budget and working with partners
- Worked successfully in promotion/sales
- Worked with brands
- Graduated from University in the last 2-5 years
- Good copy and email skills
- A good understanding of the student landscape
- Social media marketing
- Managing a team
- Worked on brand manager campaigns as a student
- Some experience in youth/student marketing
- Marketing agency experience
- A basic understanding of computers/technology (not essential)
- A degree in a business or marketing related degree
During the 2 month trail period the successful candidate will receive £1,500 - £2,000 per month (dependant on experience) + uncapped but expected bonus of +£5k
Start Date: 1st September 2011
Location: London (Islington)
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking 'Apply' below - outlining why you would be great for this role!
Deadline for applications is Monday 22nd August