Create a free employer or university account today
TheBigChoice is on a mission to empower young people through education. That's why we're offering all recruiters and education providers the opportunity to list their employment or university/college brand on the website for free! All you need to do is create an account. Interested? Click on the button below to learn more.
Within our structured Graduate Programme we have more than 20 different career paths to choose from including a wide range of engineering roles, sales and marketing, IT, HR and Finance.
The key benefits of our programme are:
1. Real roles - from day one you will be given stimulating, real, hands-on roles and increasing levels of responsibility. In the Commercial and Corporate areas of the Programme you'll gain experience through a series of job rotations, designed to develop your key skills and personal qualities, shaping you into an accomplished Shell professional and future industry leader. In Technical Engineering you'll work on project based assignments, giving you hands-on experience that will set you on a career path destined for long-term success.
2. Onboarding - a Shell is a diverse organisation in a global environment and we want to give you the best chance to understand it all. Shell's Onboarding Programme will help you appreciate your own position in the company and how you contribute to our success.
3. Personal development - You will be assigned a supervisor and a mentor. Together with your supervisor you will construct your tailored Individual Development Plan (IDP) to ensure we are providing you with the strongest possible support needed to succeed.
4. World-class training - Gain industry-recognised qualifications and enjoy opportunities to progress to leadership. Our structured learning courses provide a comprehensive insight into Shell's workings, and open up an international network of business professionals offering a wealth of first-class guidance and advice.
5. Assured performance and competence - Ensuring your professional progression, the Shell Graduate Programme incorporates regular performance checks and a formal end-of-programme assessment to determine your next role within Shell when completing the program.