Smith and Williamson : Valuations Trainee
- Preparing and analysing financial data
- Financial modelling
- Utilising our data sources to research industry trends, comparable companies and acquisitions
- Maintain internal credentials databases
- Research and learn valuation methodologies and concepts
- Be committed and motivated to studying towards the ICAEW/CISI Corporate Finance Certificate and Diploma.
- Be able to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Have a high level of general commercial awareness.
- Must have or be on course for at least a strong second class honours degree in any discipline
- 300 UCAS points (or equivalent) in your top three A-levels (excluding General Studies)
- GCSE English and maths (or equivalent) at a minimum of grade B