Theo Paphitis Retail Group : Theo Paphitis Retail Group - Graduate Opportunity
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
When it comes to graduate roles, we realise that you’re not just looking to kick-start your career, you’re looking for an unforgettable adventure. You want to be part of something which is constantly evolving, challenging and exciting.
The Theo Paphitis Retail Group is a private group of businesses owned by its Chairman, Theo Paphitis, one of the UK’s most high profile business leaders. It includes Ryman, Boux Avenue, Robert Dyas and the London Graphic Centre.
When we’re looking for new recruits we don’t just look for people who are passionate about retail, but for people who also have an entrepreneurial spirit, who thrive under pressure and who think outside of the box. We look for the proactive, progressive, motivated ‘doers’ of the business world.
Your responsibilities in this role will start from day one. You will be a hands-on contributor to the business, learning from the experts, so you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up. You’ll be supporting the Group CEO and his Senior Commercial Executive and will provide basic commercial analysis for individual activities or projects based at either our Wimbledon or Crewe sites.
In the longer term you’ll be leading more significant business improvement or group development plans, reporting directly to a senior executive in the group. This will give you the chance to experience all aspects of the business, learning exactly what makes us tick and how we work within the fast-paced, ever-changing world of retail.
So that’s what we’ve got to offer. Now, what are we looking for from you?
• Strong A-Levels with BBB or equivalent
• Have, or be expecting, a 2:1 degree or above in a numerical or business based degree
• Excellent leadership and motivational skills
• An analytical and creative mind which reaches beyond the box
• Enthusiasm for generating new and innovative ideas
• A real passion for delivering exceptional service
• A keen sense of ambition and interest in retail
• Good commercial awareness
• An ability to adapt and work well under pressure
To top this off, we'll offer you:
• Competitive graduate salary
• Pension and Life insurance
• 25 days' holiday
• Staff discount
• Bonus scheme across all brands
• Incentive trips, previous destinations have include Majorca.
• Management Diploma / Summer School
Click the apply button below to apply & find out more.