thenewguys : Partnerships Executive - Graduate Media
They are a leading media group for the social age, focused on delivering high quality content to their ever growing audience of over 45 million followers. What started out as a Facebook page has evolved into a multi-platform media company that generates over 5 billion video views each month, operating out of offices in London, New York and Los Angeles.
With tens of millions of followers at their fingertips, they create great branded content for some of the largest brands in the world including Diageo, PepsiCo, Compare The Market and McDonalds. They distribute this content from one of their flagship channels, share strategically across their portfolio and guarantee a minimum of 1 million views on every branded video that they produce for their clients.
December 2017 was their biggest month ever, they amassed over 5.2 billion Facebook views across their portfolio - the highest number of views that any media company has ever achieved on the platform.
As their Partnerships Executive, you’ll be joining a fast growing commercial team and be responsible for creating a pipeline for their commercial team by generating and qualifying leads. You’ll approach some of the world's biggest brands from scratch, looking to open up potential partnerships. The ideal candidate will be comfortable at pitching out of the box and creative ideas to get them through the door!
They’re looking for someone who is confident, works well independently and as part of a team, and has a real passion for business development. The ideal candidate will also love everything about the media industry, results-oriented and proactive in delivering the best possible client experience.
Solid ping-pong ability is preferred but not essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Cold-calling and pitching their offering to big name brands
- Constructing a strong qualified pipeline
- Generating leads and setting up meetings with clients
- Working within the commercial team to meet desired commercial targets
- Supporting sponsored content-led partnerships
- Ensuring that they’re offering the best service to our clients as possible
- Responding to client marketing objectives by developing and pitching winning proposals
- Proactively pitching over the phone to generate meetings
- Excellent time management skills
- Passionate the world of business development and social media
- Excited by new technology and trends
- Results driven and able to work to targets
- Excellent and confident presentation skills
- Understanding of the key markets Jungle Creations operate in
- Self motivated, self assured and a strong desire to succeed
Their Aldgate office can offer a work environment unrivalled in the world of business. They’ve got a 35-person amphitheatre, in-house style tree house for meetings, Ping-Pong, breakout area, kitchen-studio, foosball table, bar and a young, fun team (you’ve got to see it to believe it). There’s also yoga, 5v5 football, a netball team and a masseuse who comes in once a month.