BigChoice Group LTD : Student Brand Ambassador
This job has now expired.
Please click above to view current vacancies
Student Brand Representative
If you are looking for part-time, flexible work during your studies, why not become a BigChoice Brand Rep?
BigChoice Group Ltd work with some of the UK's best graduate employers and the largest youth brands including Amazon, Bacardi, Credit Suisse, Wetherspoons, and Papa Johns to name a few.
We have marketing opportunities in the following areas:
Throughout the year we have paid work on a project-by-project basis. You will be deploying marketing activity on behalf of our clients and will be involved in working on campus interacting with fellow students. This can be activity from flyering to event management, giving you the opportunity to be at the forefront of some of the largest national student marketing campaigns, and build on skills that will prove useful on your CV.
Social Media Marketing
Brands are increasingly using the powers of social media to promote their products. You will be responsible for peer to peer and viral marketing campaigns through the use of Facebook and Twitter.
What do BigChoice Brand Reps get?
- £10 per hour on outdoor promotions
- Amazon vouchers
- Resources (pens, pads, uniform, unique URL & other goodies!)
- Monthly performance incentives in the form of high street vouchers.
- A quality reference from the Marketing Manager when leaving us.
Who are you?
- A University student or student about to go to University.
- A sociable, pro active and creative people person with a large network of student friends, online and offline.
- Tough, resilient, and persistent
- Hardworking, ambitious and highly organised
- Have the ability to sell your personality
- The ability to think on your feet and multi-task
- Professional and have an entrepreneurial and inquisitive mindset
Does this sound like you? If so, please send in your CV and inform us which University you are studying at.