LOreal : Corporate Social Responsibility Industrial Placement
We want to bring beauty to all people. Beauty expresses itself in many ways. We believe in the beauty of protecting the environment and biodiversity, the beauty of supporting communities and providing security for employees. If you want to play a part in our sustainability journey then our CSR internship could be for you.
From science education to beauty confidence partnerships, you’ll be helping build and protect the L'Oréal brand. It goes without saying that you should be a strong team player with a lively personality that wants to make a positive difference in the world.
How you'll expect to spend your day
Assisting with all organisational aspects of the L’Oreal-UNESCO For Women In Science Programme:
• Liaising closely with candidates, jury, readers and partners
• Managing all enquiries from applicants
• Monitoring and maintaining the Fellowship online application system
• Using a Content Management System for the online applications
• Assisting with the running of events onsite
• Assisting in the development and issuing of PR and marketing collateral
• Supporting with event management of charity partnership activities
• Liaising closely with charity partners, brands and key stakeholders
• Manage employee volunteering and fundraising activities
Corporate Affairs :
- Supporting on the creation of case studies and PR materials for our external communications
- Supporting on social content for external communications
- Updating and analysing data
- Booking and handling of event logistics
- Responding to charitable and education enquiries
- Attending corporate affairs meetings and supporting on team activities as required
- Supporting the corporate press office with administrative tasks
- In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong communication and networking skills – verbal and writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results driven and respect for deadlines
- Strong project management skills and evidence of seeing things through to completion
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to multi-task
- Have an interest in sustainability and science
One must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to apply
Once you click apply, if you are eligible for the role you will be sent a link via email to an online assessment. In this we would like you to answer three questions, two written and one via video. There is no time limit on this so please don’t feel obligated to do this straight away, however, the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process!
After this, if you are successful you will be put in a waiting list to attend one of our Assessment Centres. Please note that we get hundreds of applications and we work on a first come, first serve basis so please be patient and we will contact you if you have been given a place in an Assessment Centre (but this may take a few weeks!).