Our company in a nutshell
Apprenticeships We recruit apprentices in a growing number of disciplines, from accountancy to track and signalling engineering and business administration.
Why Choose an apprenticeship with Costain?
- A structured development programme, including academic study and experience, leading to a Certificated Apprenticeship
- Support to achieve Professional Membership of a relevant institution
- Competitive salary with two pay reviews per year
- Work opportunities in a diverse range of market sectors and locations
- You'll be part of a new and exciting career development programme within one of the UK's Most Admired Companies.
How to applyThe main intakes for the Costain Apprenticeship programme are during the summer months for a start at college in September, but there are other opportunities available throughout the year. To view the current Apprenticeships available and to apply to be considered for the Costain Apprentice programme, please click here