Our company in a nutshell
Business Lounge and Co-Worker Space (HUB):
Our business lounge is a professional, light, airy and comfortable environment allowing you to focus on your business and get those essential tasks completed, quickly and efficiently.
Our space offers:
- No domestic distractions!
- Bring your own device and connect to our Free Wi-Fi
- Open plan work area or more private area available to work
- Self - serve free tea and coffee for when you need that break from our open plan modern kitchen
- Free taster day - give us a ring to book your space
- Membership from £10 per week
- Easy in/out terms. Join us for a day, week, or longer
The Hub has plenty of local reasonably priced parking.
- Office leases are for a minimum period of 6 months and thereafter a rolling monthly contract. Straightforward terms and conditions with packages to suit your business. Fully carpeted, light, airy with the benefits of Hub usage
- Find out more about office rental
Conference/Training Space Plus Optional Break Out Space:
- Find out more about conference and training facilities
- A range of different sized meeting rooms, or private and quiet space for phone calls, ranging from 2 people upwards
- Find out more about our meeting rooms
- You can project a professional image with a professional business address, telephone number, mail handling and call minding
Find out more about our virtual offices.
- The Hub offers monthly networking events which regularly attract over 15 businesses. Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month from 9.30 to 11 am
- The Hub also operates a property networking meeting for those either involved in, or wishing to invest in property. The reputation of our property event is growing and we are drawing a national audience to learn from our national speakers with outstanding track records!