Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Application Deadline: 31-01-2019
Job Type: Intermediate Apprenticeship
Contract Type: Temporary
● 'Markel Style' is how we do business; it's our vision and values, our code of behaviour, and it governs all our actions.
● Markel has a commitment to success. We believe in hard work and a zealous pursuit of excellence while keeping a sense of humour. Our creed is honesty and fairness in all our dealings.
● The Markel way is to seek to be a market leader in each of our pursuits. We seek to know our customers' needs and to provide our customers with quality products and service.
● Our pledge to our shareholders is that we will build the financial value of our company. We respect our relationship with our suppliers and have a commitment to our communities.
● We are encouraged to look for a better way to do things... to challenge management. We have the ability to make decisions or alter a course quickly. The Markel approach is one of spontaneity and flexibility. This requires a respect for authority but a disdain of bureaucracy.
● At Markel we hold the individual's right to self-determination in the highest light, providing an atmosphere in which people can reach their personal potential. Being results-oriented, we are willing to put aside individual concerns in the spirit of team work to achieve success.
● Above all, we enjoy what we are doing. There is excitement at Markel, one that comes from innovating, creating, striving for a better way, sharing success with others...winning.
To hear about some of our previous employees experiences on our Markel University Programmes please visit www.markelinternational.com/intl/Markel-uni-page/Markel-university/meet-our-people/
Leeds, West Yorkshire