This job has now expired.
Click here to view jobs within the Logistics industry.
Apprentice Vehicle Parts Consultant
Location: Dover, Kent
Application Deadline: EXPIRED
Job Type: Student job
Contract Type: Permanent
Summary of the job roleThroughout its 33 year history the Apollo Group has repeatedly impressed and set industry standards with unparalleled service excellence. As a result, the company has evolved into the best known and most valuable repair group in the South.
Parts Apprenticeship will include
• Ordering parts for the technicians in the bodyshop by phone and online.
• Regular communication with bodyshop technicians
• Chasing missing/incorrect orders
• Returning unused parts
• Receiving, identifying and handling stock
• Advice and guidance on products and keeping costs in mind
• Delivering the highest level of customer care at all times
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Using initiative
An Apprenticeship is a work-based training programme, so as well as working and being trained in Apollo's Parts Department, you will also attend Remit’s Academy based near Pride Park in Derby, on a 5-day block release once over the 18-month apprenticeship.
You will also be assigned an Apprentice Development Coach who will visit you in the workplace, every 4-6 weeks, as part of our commitment to your development and to ensure you succeed.
As a result, you will achieve:
• VRQ & VCQ level 2 certificates as a Parts Consultant
• Functional Skills in English, Maths & ICT (if required)
N.B All accommodation, food and travel costs are met by the Employer
How you'll expect to spend your day
Required EducationMinimum requirements range from 4 GCSE equivalents at Grade 4 or above.
(English and Maths mandatory, with ICT preferred but not essential)