Company HQ location: London
Industry: Information Technology
No of employees: 120
We're a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technology to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
We've recently raised $42m in Series B funding led by Sequoia. Sequoia partner Matt Miller is joining the board. In 2018 our venture backed business grew 400% and our team expanded from 13 to 120 people; we have ambitious growth plans for the next year, spanning all areas including our product offerings and our sales & marketing divisions. We're excited about where this next phase of our growth will take us - we hope you are too, so we encourage you to apply today to be part of the next leg of the Tessian journey.
Check out our instagram at instagram.com/tessianofficial
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You'll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid annual leave (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company contributions are made towards your pension
- You'll get a high quality MacOS tech kit to work on
- One week of remote working from abroad per year
- We have regular communal company lunches, and regular team socials and activities
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, cereals, and amazing coffee
We are fixated on our customers’ success.
We empower our people to achieve excellence.
We are passionate about our work.
We are bold and courageous in our ambition.
We are guided by integrity.
Everyone gets 25 days of paid annual leave (33 days including bank holidays)
We have regular communal company lunches, and regular team socials and activities
Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, cereals, and amazing coffee
Tessian is a Sequoia backed SaaS technology company. Our mission is to keep the world's most sensitive data and systems private and secure, so we're building the world's first Human Layer Security (HLS) platform.