- Minimum 180 UCAS points from at least 2 A-level passes prior to 2017 or 72 UCAS points from a maximum of 3 A-levels from 2017.
- 35 ALIS points at GCSE (34 for SCEs) from 7 GCSE/SCE subjects (including Grade C in English, Maths and a science or a foreign language).
Good to have
You should have experience or show/have interest in the following (not essential):
- HR & Business (interest or academic/vocational background in HR & business).
- Management (an academic or vocational background in management).
- Finance and Accounting (an academic, vocational or interest in finance and accounting).
- IT (an academic or vocational background in computers).
- Above all: be approachable, empathetic and show high emotional intelligence.